Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in Hours: 4 – 8:00 P.M. MT
- Check-out: 11:00 A.M. MT
- Late Check-Ins:
- If you prefer to check-in after 8 P.M., please call ahead and make arrangements
- Late Check-in fees only apply after 11 P.M. (MT)
- Check-Ins after 11:00 P.M. (MT) are “Late Check-Ins” and will be charged as follows:
- After 11:00 P.M. (MT): $10
- After 12:00 midnight (MT): $20/hour
- In order to avoid a charge, cancellations are required to be made according to the following schedule:
- Reservations from December through February require a 72-hour notice
- All other times require a 10-day notice
- Group-reservations of the entire Inn require a 30-day notice
NOTE: Cancellation-notices are with respect to your scheduled check-in date
- When making your reservations, if you have children, please advise us of their age as we only allow a maximum of 2 well-behaved children in the Inn under the age of 13
- In that the conformities of the Bed & Breakfast environment are to ensure the comfort and peace of all guests, a parent should accompany small children whenever children are not within their room.
- A quiet atmosphere shall be observed by disallowing children to yell, scream, or play on the stairs or in any way interference with other guests’ relaxing stay.
- Within the parameters of the conditions above, well-behaved children are appreciated as guests and we look forward to your stay.
- Under Utah State Law, smoking inside is prohibited; however, we offer two lovely outdoor locations with comfortable furniture and beautiful views.
- Sorry, dogs are not allowed as we try very hard to maintain the beautifully manicured grounds for your enjoyment.
- Dog boarding is available at the “Doggy Dude Ranch” here in Rockville (435-772-3105). The ranch features personalized care, walks by the river, wading pool and shade trees. Their kennels are well kept and their rates are very reasonable for ½ day, full day or overnight. This service is important because dogs are not allowed on the park shuttle or anywhere in the park except 1 hike.